Kenya Airways Direct Entry Captain Jobs in Kenya
Kenya Airways Direct Entry Captain Jobs in KenyaJob Details Kenya Airways, the leading African airline flying to more African destinations than any other carrier, takes pride in being at the forefront of connecting Africa to the world and the World to Africa through its hub Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. .
In addition, to excel in our team, you will need to have these competencies:
• Fluency in English (spoken & written).
• Sound judgement.
• Ability to lead
• Ability to work effectively with people of different nationalities/cultural backgrounds.
• Customer-oriented approach.
• Excellent communicator.
• High level of integrity and team spirit.
You are our ideal candidate if you possess as a minimum: -
• 4000 total hours of which 2000 hours must be PIC (command time)
• In addition, 500 PIC must be in an aircraft with All up Weight (AUW) of 15 tonnes or more.
• Current ATPL and Instrument rating.
• ‘O’ level certificate with aggregate grade of C- (Kenya) or GCE/IGCE, or equivalent, and C-/credits/passes in these mandatory subjects: - Mathematics, English language, and Physics/Chemistry/Physical Sciences.
• Kenyan National
• Computer literacy
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Kenya Airways Direct Entry Captain Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.