KCG Finance and Administration Coordinator Jobs in Uganda
KCG Finance and Administration Coordinator Jobs in Uganda Kingdom City Group (KCG) is looking for a Finance and Administration Coordinator to manage Finances, Administration, Logistics and Procurement across all functioning companies from their Head Office in Kampala.
The Finance and Administration Coordinator will take lead responsibilities in Finance and Accountant Management, Logistics and Procurement, Company Planning and Budgeting, Finance Compliance and Risk Management, and Finance Systems Analysis and Development.
S/he will work with diverse KCGs branch supervisors and managers to ensure effective and efficient finance management and compliance to KCG finance systems, policies and procedures and ensuring regulatory compliances .
Key Roles and Responsibilities includes:
• Lead in developing and implementing finance strategy including establishing accountable finance systems and policies
• Financial support in planning, budgeting and forecasting; business case development and costing; investment and profit analysis; resource planning and allocations
• Costing and Pricing across Kingdom City Groups of Companies for effective planning and budgeting
• Finance and accounts management and guidance to company accountants across all Kingdom City Groups operating companies
• Managing and ensure Company compliance to grants from different partners, donors and service providers
• Putting in place finance compliance systems and internal control
• Income analysis and management of risk related to finance and account control
• Finance reporting and analysis
• Logistic and procurement management including putting in place accountable systems for monitoring and value for money for logistic and procurement
• Minimum 3 years of experience in accounting, finance and related finance field
• Degree in Accounting and added advantage for candidates with CPA / CFA and/or MBA in finance or advanced degree in finance strongly preferred
• Good Management and Administrative ability to manage diverse TEAM from different fields and walks of life.
• Strong knowledge and experience of book keeping practice. Knowledge of internal controls, general ledger, cash management and reconciliations, payroll processing and taxation.
• Experience in financial reporting, monitoring and analysis.
• Experiences in logistics and procurement management
• Knowledge and experience in using financial and Information Technology Systems. Ability to use accounting software and systems is added value.
• Excellent knowledge and experience in finance risk management.
Good verbal and written communications in English and more.
How to Apply
An application, CV, Digital Passport Photo & Copies of Academic documents should be emailed to
firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Sunday 31st May 2020.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. For more information, visit www.kingdomcitygroup.ug
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.