KCB Foundation Training Manager Jobs in Kenya
KCB Foundation Training Manager Jobs in Kenya The KCB Foundation is seeking to recruit a dynamic, highly motivated and results oriented individual to fill the position of Training Manager.
Reporting to the Deputy Chief of Party, the Training Manager will be required to undertake the mobilization and selection of the MCF 2Jijairi cohorts and to provide programmatic, logistical and administrative support of the 2Jijairi beneficiaries while in training.
The role holder will also provide oversight on quality training that results in beneficiaries’ successful transition into the Business Development Services or exit into the market.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• The Training Manager will be responsible for but not limited to the following key duties and responsibilities: Plan and manage the 2Jijairi mobilization, selection and on-boarding process for all beneficiaries, including coordinating the class commissioning events and graduation events for each cohort;
• Schedule, link and coordinate the integration of soft skills training and capacity development offered by the various partners to all the beneficiaries of the programme;
• Manage relationships with vocational schools and the students supported through the 2Jiajiri programme to ensure accountability and high performance of the students, ensure enrolment and completion of NITA or relevant Government or Institutional certification is obtained by all the beneficiaries, and continuous review of curriculum with vocational schools;
• Undertake frequent institutional assessments to broaden the number of participating institutions and to manage relationships and ensure institutions maintain standards aligned to the programme;
• Manage administrative and logistical support to 2Jiajiri beneficiaries during training and working with the Finance manager ensure the prompt payment and reconciliation of school fees for all beneficiaries and harmonize the school fees structure issues;
• Maintain up-to date information and database of the 2Jiajiri students with the required bio data and contact information and monitor and report on the performance of the 2Jiajiri beneficiaries in internships with participating partner institutions;
• Engage and monitor the 2jiajiri beneficiaries in training to ensure attendance, manage attrition and to ensure quick resolution of training related issues; and
• Manage a seamless exit process into BDS or exit into the market for all beneficiaries that is clear and well understood by all the stakeholders.
• Be a holder of a Bachelor’s Degree in the fields of Social Sciences, Education, Business, or a related field gained from a recognised institution. A Master’s Degree in any of the above, or related fields, gained from a recognised institution will be an added advantage;
• Have knowledge and relevant work experience of not less than 5 years, with at least 3 years in management roles;
• Expert knowledge in training or scholarship management or community project management in corporate organizations, essential for this role; and
• Have demonstrable knowledge and experience in Team Management, Project Management, Managing Partnerships, Capacity building and facilitation, Monitoring and Evaluation, Knowledge Management, People Management, and Relationship Management.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; KCB Foundation Training Manager Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.