KCB Foundation Regional Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Jobs in Kenya
KCB Foundation Regional Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Jobs in Kenya The KCB Foundation is seeking to recruit dynamic, highly motivated and results oriented individuals to fill the position of Regional Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Reporting to Monitoring and Evaluation Manager, the Regional Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will be responsible for supporting the development and leading the implementation of project/region-specific MEL frameworks and tools.
The role shall undertake day-to-day MEL activities and provide specialist MEL support to project teams. .
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Coordinate, and plan all field data collection and reporting in accordance to established guidelines, and analyse data collected for assessment of progress and areas of improvement;
• Monitor routine project progress through routine documentation of project activities;
• Responsible for regular routine and timely project progress report development and updating of project M&E Systems;
• Develop and maintain overall M&E Plans and frameworks for assigned programmes and projects;
• Identify and track achievements and accomplishments against set performance targets. Train and mentor partner staffs on project reporting needs;
• Regularly inform the project implementation team on impacts of the project towards achieving overall project goals;
• Ensure use of correct project documentation during implementation of supported activities;
• Participate in the preparation and implementation of special studies (e.g. Baseline surveys, impact evaluation, midterm review etc.) This includes, protocol development, drafting data collection tools, conducting analysis and drafting reports;
• Ensure that the standard operating procedures (SOP) and guidelines regarding M&E are developed and updated where necessary;
• Track implementation of work plan activities (targets vs achievement) and provide regular feedback to project teams;
• Develop and manage the project ‘s Performance Monitoring Plan (PMP) in collaboration with project staff and partners;
• Support technical staff in M&E functions i.e. guide reporting processes & consolidate program reports;
• Ensure that project performance and accountability data is collected, analysed and disseminated on a timely basis during quarterly, semi-annual and annual reporting of results;
• Prepare and lead learning activities within projects to ensure promising practices, lessons learned, and recommendations are identified, documented, disseminated, and used to improve program quality;
• Coordinate continuous updating and reviewing of the project M&E standard operating procedures; and
• Ensure quality, consistency and adherence to standards and best practices for M&E across the project, including data quality and use.
• Be a holder of a Bachelor’s Degree in the fields of Community Development/Public Health/Education/Economics/Development Studies gained from a recognised institution. A Master’s Degree in Project Management will be an added advantage;
• Must have professional qualification in Project Management/M&E/ or any Related Field;
• Must possess valid Membership to a relevant Professional body;
• Have knowledge and relevant work experience of not less than 5 years; and
• Analytical skills and high proficiency in computer knowledge are critical for this role.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; KCB Foundation Regional Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.