KBC Radio Programmes Manager Jobs in Kenya
KBC Radio Programmes Manager Jobs in Kenya Kenya Broadcasting Corporation is a State Corporation committed to excellence in broadcast services to our audience, customers and the public.
Its aim is to inform, educate and entertain the public through Radio and Television services.
The Corporation wishes to fill the following vacant positions with dynamic, self-driven and results-oriented professionals to achieve its corporate objectives.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Radio Programmes Manager will be responsible for developing, directing and controlling the vision, mission, goals, strategies, policies and processes for the Radio Services Department in line with market dynamics and KBC’s Corporate strategies, targets, obligations, regulations and approved procedures.
Specific Terms: Three (3) years renewable contract subject to good performance. .
• Setting Departmental goals, performance targets, positioning strategies and work plans for the Department in line with the Corporate Strategic Plan, Board and Management resolutions and other public interest, commercial and other strategic considerations
• Interpreting and implementing Corporate goals and strategies within the Department
• Formulating and implementing approved Radio programmes and Radio Stations’ strategic plans
• Principal accounting and advising officer on all radio matters within the Department
• Budgeting and accounting for the Department’s expenditure
• Facilitating Radio broadcasts and programme services
• Formulating and implementing approved Radio Services proposals, concepts, pilots and programmes based on budget projections, value and relevance.
• Responsible for compliance with KBC’s Content Policy and House Style
• Conducting staff performance appraisals and coordinating continuous improvement initiatives in the Department
• Responsible for the overall discipline and performance of staff in the Department.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication, Broadcast Journalism, Social Sciences or its equivalent from a recognized institution
• Master’s degree in the relevant field will be an added advantage
• Degree or Diploma in Radio Production, Mass Communication or Broadcast Journalism
• Ten (10) years relevant working experience
• Must have served in a senior position in a reputable radio station
• Must be conversant with contemporary and future trends and dynamics of the broadcast media industry.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria must submit a detailed updated CV; copies of relevant certificates, testimonials, application/cover letter demonstrating how they qualify for the position and names/contact information for three (3) referees.
Applications addressed to the undersigned must be received on or before 26th May, 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
‘’KBC is an equal opportunity employer. Women, Persons with Disabilities and the Marginalized are encouraged to apply’’.
Kenya Broadcasting Corporation
P.O. Box 30456-00100
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.