Karibu Kenya Ventures Credit Analyst Jobs in Kenya
Karibu Kenya Ventures Credit Analyst Jobs in Kenya Duties
• Ensure credit files received from the Credit relationship officers have all the required documents as indicated in the checklist.
• Responsible in credit risk analysis of loan cases before presentation to the credit committee.
• Ensure that loans approved are perfected before file presentation to the supervisor.
• Insurance premium management.
• Liaison person with service providers and custodian of requisite registers and files.
• Ensure compliance with the credit workflow process.
• Monitor Loan portfolio asset quality on an ongoing basis
• Monitor vehicle tracking systems management.Skills
• Unquestionable character.
• Sound judgment and a very good eye for detail
• Analytical skill.
• Problem-solving and teamwork
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• High level of emotional intelligence.Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in business studies, management, statistics, finance, mathematics, accounting economics or any other relevant field.
• Professional related course and or CoP in insurance an advantage.
• Computer proficiency.
• Prior experience an advantage but NOT a requirement.How to ApplyInterested candidates should send CVs to email@example.com
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!