Karibu Kenya Ventures Accounts Assistant Jobs in Kenya
Karibu Kenya Ventures Accounts Assistant Jobs in Kenya Duties
• Accounts management and reconciliations.
• Budgetary and inventory control
• Preparing financial projections.
• Custodian of the asset register and other financial related registers.
• Extract system generated reports for checks and analysis.
• Co-ordinate the external audit assignment.
• Conduct continuous appraisal of internal control systems.
• Compliance with internal and external requirements.Personal Attributes/skills
• Attention to detail
• Problem solving and organizational skills.
• Analytical and good interpersonal skill
• Conversant with accounting software e.g. Quick Books
• Multitasking ability.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.Qualification Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Related Field
• KCSE mean grade of C+
• Minimum CPA II
• Certificate in Computer Literacy
• Proficiency in insurance as an added advantage.
• Basic training in Enterprise risk management will also be considered as an added advantage.
• Prior experience an advantage but NOT a requirement.How to ApplyInterested candidates should send CVs to email@example.com
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!