Kariba Sunset Villas Conference and Guest Room Services Officer Jobs in Zambia
Kariba Sunset Villas Conference and Guest Room Services Officer Jobs in Zambia Reporting to the Lodge Manager, the Conference and Guest Room Services Officer will oversee the Lodge’s Front Office and Housekeeping operations.
He/she will be responsible for ensuring smooth processes and compliance in terms of guest relation, housekeeping and reservation standards. .
• Monitor all front office operations, including reservations, bookings and billing.
• Oversee Housekeeping and laundry operations, including inspections of guest rooms, offices, conference rooms, public areas and grounds to ensure that all tasks are carried out thoroughly.
• Provide supervisory guidance to Front Office, Housekeeping and Laundry staff.
• Cost control in all areas of operation and manage cleaning materials and other consumables.
• Maintain security of the Lodge and clients’ property in the guest rooms.
• Act on customer feedback and other recommendations by taking corrective action.
The ideal candidate must possess the following requirements:
• A full Grade 12 Certificate
• A minimum of a diploma in Hospitality Management/ Housekeeping or its equivalent.
• At least three (3) years experience of having worked in a similar capacity in the hospitality industry.
• Excellent team player with well developed leadership and communication skills.
• Self starter with the ability to work independently.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Ability to give clear and concise instructions with a proactive work style.
• Ability to work well under pressure and keep calm in difficult situations.
• Knowledge of Quality Management Systems will be added advantage.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Kariba Sunset Villas Conference and Guest Room Services Officer Jobs in Zambia
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Jobs in Zambia.