Kariba Sunset Villas Accounts Officer Jobs in Zambia
Kariba Sunset Villas Accounts Officer Jobs in ZambiaJob Details: Reporting to the Head Finance and Investments at KGRTC the Accounts Officer will primarily be responsible for preparation of the monthly accounts, carry out monthly variance analysis of all key revenue centre activities, reviewing day to day data processing to ensure that transactions are being processed real-time and accurately into Accpac. .
• Preparation of monthly management accounts with the related variance reports.
• Preparation of annual budgets and flexible quarterly budgets and carrying out monthly variance analysis of all key revenue centre activities in order to enhance operational efficiencies by departments.
• Spearhead debt collection and devise strategies for management of debtors in line with the KSV Credit Policy.
• Preparation of the electronic monthly payroll using ACCPACC
• Preparation of financial models and cash flow forecasts
• Preparation of year-end audit pack and interact with external auditors without supervision
• Management of the fixed asset register by ensuring prompt update of the register for additions, disposals, write-offs and transfers.
• Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial year end physical stock count instructions.
The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements;
• Full Grade 12 Certificate
• ZICA Professional/CIMA/ACCA
• At least five years working experience in a similar position in a reputable organization
• Must be a member of ZICA
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office with strong knowledge in Microsoft excel a must. Knowledge and experience of working with Sage ACCPACC software will be an added advantage
• Good analytical skills
• In-depth understanding of accounting systems, procedures and controls including preparation of the chart of accounts and related sub-ledgers.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of the Zambia Financial Reporting Standards for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), in particular those relating to fixed assets, inventories and foreign currencies.
• Knowledge of Quality Management Systems will be an added advantage
• Must have a valid driving license
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Kariba Sunset Villas Accounts Officer Jobs in Zambia
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Jobs in Zambia.