Kama Kazi Sales and Marketing Assistant Jobs in Kenya
Kama Kazi Sales and Marketing Assistant Jobs in KenyaJob Description Reporting to Chief operating officer (COO) Direct reports: Sales & Marketing Manager (SMM)
Scope & Purpose of job:
To undertake Sales & Marketing activities as well as to assist with Reservations.
• Maintain existing and develop new relationships with Kenyan Inbound DMC’s, Tour operators, Travel Agents and other relevant key partners.
• Assist with availability and booking inquiries from Kenya based DMC’s and Agents.
• Develop and maintain relationships to build on the East African Resident market, including local travel agencies and non-competing hotel concierge teams.
• Conduct regular sales calls, site inspections and entertaining for Kenyan based partners to increase the company’s share amongst our competitors.
• Through the above activity, help to achieve or exceed the company’s occupancy, revenue and targets by further developing sales opportunities and promotional activities with partners.
• Communicate promotions, special offers, packages and client booking incentives externally and internally to all relevant team members.
• Facilitate organization of trade and press events including FAM trips and site inspections.
• Manage day-to-day inquiries i.e. requests for property information, brochures, rates & offers, site inspections.
• Check Kenyan trade partner websites for accuracy of information and positioning of the company.
• To have full product knowledge of the company.
• To have full working knowledge of Reservations software, CRM and reporting requirements.
• Assist in weekly and monthly sales report
• Compiling the annual sales projections and budget.
• Assist with reservations
• Contribute to formulating and executing an annual Marketing Plan aimed at achieving set out revenue targets.
• Submit monthly Sales & Marketing reports to the Sales Manager Communication
• Review and share competitor activity including developments, news and offers with the company’s’ team.
• Accurately maintaining client and production records in order to monitor and develop our clients’ databases to ensure effective mailings & correct client history
• Generating weekly sales report and revenue updates.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Minimum 5 years experience in similar environment.
• Excellent administration and organizational skills.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Excellent command of English language.
• Must be a go getter
• Excellent sales, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Protel of similar PMS Training (preferred but not essential)
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Kama Kazi Sales and Marketing Assistant Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.