Kama Kazi Financial Controller Jobs in Kenya
Kama Kazi Financial Controller Jobs in Kenya The incumbent will be responsible for setting up the financial systems, corporate governance, due diligence, a financial delegation of authority, establishing the hotel finance team, payroll system and managing the hotels’ financial and accounting policies, systems and processes.
They will set up and oversee the following departments: Procurement, Human Resources and It in accordance with the policies procedures and standards laid out by management to ensure maximum internal and external customer satisfaction.
● Financial Accounting
● Cash and Risk Management
● Budgeting and financial modelling
● Financial Reporting
● Customer service and communication
● A minimum of 10 years’ experience in a hotel/leisure industry as a Financial controller
● At least a 4 years post-bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field from a recognized institution
● Professional Designation – CPA/ACCA
● Strong organizational and work coordinating skills
● Professionally groomed An eye for detail and a focus on quality standards.
● Ability to solve problems.
● Strategy development and implementation experience
● Strong communication skills
● Leadership and people development
● Good interpersonal skills
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Kama Kazi Financial Controller Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.