Kakira Sugar Technician - Telephone Jobs in Uganda
Kakira Sugar Technician - Telephone Jobs in UgandaResponsibilities
• Participating in the troubleshooting of lines.
• Recording all telephone faults in the instrument complaint register.
• Carrying out installations and cleaning of telephone cables and sets
• Carrying out predictive, preventive and breakdown maintenance of communication systemsRequirements
• A Diploma in any of the following: Electrical, Electronics or Telecommunications Engineering obtained from a recognized Tertiary Institution
• Experience: Minimum of two (2) years hands on experience in similar field.How to Apply
Applications with Photostat copies of testimonials, certificates and curriculum vitae, indicating daytime telephone contact number, contact addresses of two referees and quoting the job reference number on the upper left-hand corner of the envelope should be sent to:Mr. Moses H. Thenge
Human Resources Manager
Kakira Sugar Limited
P.O. Box 121, Jinja - Uganda
Or Email to:email@example.com
Closing date is 10 (ten) days from the date of this advertisement. Deadline of this Job:27th October 2019 Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!