Kakira Sugar Supervisor – Agricultural Workshop Jobs in Uganda
Kakira Sugar Supervisor – Agricultural Workshop Jobs in UgandaDuties
• Reviewing repair orders, specifying spare parts requirements and initiating requisitions for approval by the tractor garage superintendent.
• Supervising the routine repair and maintenance of heavy tractors in accordance with the assignment schedules and to check all completed work.
• Providing technical guidance and advice to technicians and artisans as and when requested and give them on the job training to enhance skills capacity building.
• Keeping proper records of completed work after inspection, pending work and new work being brought in.Qualifications
• Diploma in any of the following: Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Agricultural Engineering or their equivalent obtained from a recognized institution.
• At least three (3) years working experience in related field.How to Apply Attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicants for each of the advertised posts.
Applications with certified photo copies of testimonials, certificates and curriculum vitae, indicating daytime telephone number, contact addresses of two referees should be sent to:
Mr. Moses H. Thenge
Human Resources Manager
Kakira Sugar Limited
P.O. Box 121, Jinja - Uganda.
Tel. 0414-444000 Or
Email to email@example.com
Closing date is 10 (ten) days from the date of this advertisement.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!