Kakira Sugar Superintendent – Agriculture Workshop - Car & Lorry Garage Jobs in Uganda
Kakira Sugar Superintendent – Agriculture Workshop - Car & Lorry Garage Jobs in UgandaDuties
• Managing activities of planning and withdrawing machines for planned maintenance, repairs and overhauling.
• Diagnosing and analyzing all causes of breakdowns particularly those of operational negligence nature and suggest remedies.
• Approving requisitions for spare parts, components, accessories, fuel and oil and ensuring optimum levels are maintained in the store and informing the premature failures to your superiors.
• Drawing up schedules of periodical servicing and maintenance of vehicles as per the service schedule given from tractor garage.Qualifications
• A Degree in Agricultural/ Mechanical Engineering from Tertiary Institution from a recognized
• At least five (5) years working experience in a busy agricultural workshop, three (3) years of which should have been in a senior supervisory position.How to Apply Attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicants for each of the advertised posts.
Applications with certified photo copies of testimonials, certificates and curriculum vitae, indicating daytime telephone number, contact addresses of two referees should be sent to:
Mr. Moses H. Thenge
Human Resources Manager
Kakira Sugar Limited
P.O. Box 121, Jinja - Uganda.
Tel. 0414-444000 Or
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is 10 (ten) days from the date of this advertisement.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!