Kajiado County Government Registered Clinical Officers Jobs in Kenya
Kajiado County Government Registered Clinical Officers Jobs in KenyaJob Details Kajiado County is a county in the former Rift Valley Province of Kenya.
It has a population of 687,312 and an area of 21,292.7 kmÂ².
The county borders Nairobi and extends to the Tanzania border further south.
Duties and responsibilities at this level will include:
• Taking history, examining, diagnosing and treating patients’ common ailments at an out- patient or in-patient health facility;
• Implementing community health care activities in liaison with other health workers; guiding and counseling patients, clients and staff on health issues;
• Sensitizing patients and clients on preventive and promotive health;
• Carrying out minor surgical procedures as per training and skill;
• Collecting and compiling clinical data; and
• Referring patients and clients to appropriate health facilities
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
• Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery or Clinical Medicine and Community Health from a recognized institution and
• Certificate of Registration by Clinical Officers’ Council
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Kajiado County Government Registered Clinical Officers Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.