Kajiado County Government Radiographers Jobs in Kenya
Kajiado County Government Radiographers Jobs in Kenya Kajiado County is a county in the former Rift Valley Province of Kenya.
It has a population of 687,312 and an area of 21,292.7 kmÂ².
The county borders Nairobi and extends to the Tanzania border further south.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail;
• Providing radiographic services to patients;
• Processing, verifying and maintaining information relating to patients; and
• Ordering and maintaining records of radiographic and photographic supplies
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
• Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C (plain) in English/Kiswahili, Biology/ Biological Sciences or Physics/ Physical Sciences and C- (minus) in Mathematics; and
• Diploma in any of the following; Diagnostic Radiography/Medical Imaging Sciences, Ultrasound, Computerized Tomography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Mammography, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy And Digital Medical imaging equipment or its equivalent from a recognized
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Kajiado County Government Radiographers Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.