Kajiado County Government Nutrition & Dietetics Technologists Jobs in Kenya
Kajiado County Government Nutrition & Dietetics Technologists Jobs in Kenya Kajiado County is a county in the former Rift Valley Province of Kenya.
It has a population of 687,312 and an area of 21,292.7 kmÂ².
The county borders Nairobi and extends to the Tanzania border further south.
Nutrition & Dietetics Technologists
Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail;
• Implementing nutrition programmes; providing nutrition services in health care facilities;
• conducting nutrition assessments;
• Collecting and compiling nutrition data;
• Providing nutrition health education and demonstrations;
• Counseling of patients with specific nutritional needs;
• Monitoring preparation of therapeutic feeds;
• Implementing outpatient and inpatient supplementary and therapeutic feeding programmes; promoting maternal, infant and young children feeding programmes; and
• Providing micro-nutrient supplementation
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have: –
• Diploma in Community Nutrition, Clinical Nutrition or Nutrition and Dietetics from a recognized training institution; and
• Registration by the Council of the Institute of Nutritionists and Dieticians (CIND)
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Kajiado County Government Nutrition & Dietetics Technologists Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.