Kajiado County Government Medical Laboratory Technologists Jobs in Kenya
Kajiado County Government Medical Laboratory Technologists Jobs in KenyaJob Details Kajiado County is a county in the former Rift Valley Province of Kenya.
It has a population of 687,312 and an area of 21,292.7 kmÂ².
The county borders Nairobi and extends to the Tanzania border further south.
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:-
• Coordinating provision of laboratory services in a number of units/sections;
• Preparing work plans and programs for laboratory activities;
• Submitting samples to reference laboratories and institutes for further analysis;
• Preparing laboratory manuals and quality specifications;
• Supervising safe laboratory waste disposal;
• Carrying out efficacy tests; Initiating requisition proposals and undertaking technical evaluation for laboratory supplies/equipment; and
• Formulating technical laboratory standards
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
• Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized institution;
• Registration Certificate issued by the Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologist Board of Kenya;
• Valid practicing license from the Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologist Board of Kenya
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Kajiado County Government Medical Laboratory Technologists Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.