Kajiado County Government Community Health Extension Worker Jobs in Kenya
Kajiado County Government Community Health Extension Worker Jobs in Kenya Kajiado County is a county in the former Rift Valley Province of Kenya.
It has a population of 687,312 and an area of 21,292.7 kmÂ².
The county borders Nairobi and extends to the Tanzania border further south.
Community Health Extension Worker
Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail;
• Collect and collate the Community Health House Hold Data to be uploaded to Kenya Health Information System;
• Supervise the Community Health Volunteers (chvs) when collecting data in the households; train Community Health Volunteers (chvs) on the thirteen Community Health Volunteers Modules;
• Conduct Community Health dialogues and Community Health action days; and
• Give technical support to Community Health Committees.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have :
• Certificate in any of the following disciplines: Community Health, or Community Health and Development from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Kajiado County Government Community Health Extension Worker Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.