Junior Social Media Representative Jobs in Kenya
Junior Social Media Representative Jobs in Kenya Our client is an international bottling plant manufacturing carbonated soft drinks in PET bottles.
They are seeking to recruit a Junior Social Media Representative to join their growing team.
Responsibilities (are and not limited too):
• Manages the company’s social media accounts and posts content.
• Design and execution of social media posts.
• Brainstorms campaign ideas.
• Monitor various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
• Analyses analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
• Understands the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals,
and all other aspects of service.
• Provide suggestions to management for improving customer experience on social platforms and internal processes.
• Assists in creating performance reports.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Experience in digital communications or related field such as advertising or photography.
• Impeccable oral and written communication skills.
• Experience with the major social media platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snap and Google+.
• Experience with content management systems, word processor applications and image/video
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Junior Social Media Representative Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.