Joint Clinical Research Centre Director Of Programs Jobs in Uganda
Joint Clinical Research Centre Director Of Programs Jobs in Uganda The Joint Clinical Research Centre (JCRC) is an indigenous medical organization that was established in 1991 as a Limited Liability not-for-profit Joint-venture between the Uganda Ministry of Health (MoH), Ministry of Defense and Makerere University Medical School (now Makerere College of Health Sciences).
The Centre was established to respond and provide a scientific approach to the national HIV&AIDS challenge.
A vacancy at JCRC exist for a well-qualified and experienced person to be filled as indicated below;
TITLE: Director Of Programs
Reports To: Executive Director
Location: JCRC, Lubowa Kampala
Level Of Effort: Full time.
• The Director of Projects is a management position and will lead and manage the JCRC Projects/program Unit. He/she will oversee and supervise the JCRC project directors/managers who directly lead all projects/programs at JCRC.
• Provide oversight to major projects/programs and strengthening partnerships with donors and other key stakeholders. He/she will be responsible for developing and operationalizing systems that promote integration and ensure timely, and effective implementation of projects in pursuit of JCRC vision.
• She/he will be accountable for ensuring that projects are well managed by their respective JCRC senior managers and that project deliverables and results are produced with proper accountability.
• He/she will work with each project on among others;
(1) vision and technical strategy;
(2) project management; (3) documentation and communication;
(4) client(s) and stakeholder(s) relationships, and
(5) coordination and synergy with other projects at JCRC including USAID/CDC projects.
The Director of Projects shall have the requisite qualifications and sufficient experience to ensure the needed balance of technical, managerial and inter-personal skills.
This is a 3 year renewable position upon satisfactory performance
How to Apply
Applications and supporting documents including copies of academic qualifications and Curriculum Vitae (CV) indicating names and contacts of three professional referees should be addressed to;
The Manager Human Resource and Development,
Joint Clinical Research Centre, Plot 101,
P.O. Box 10005,
Kampala and sent by email combined in one PDF document on
email@example.com not later than Wednesday 30th June, 2020.
The full advert can be found on the JCRC Website www.jcrc.org.ug
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.