Johnson & Johnson Country Manager Jobs in Kenya
Johnson & Johnson Country Manager Jobs in Kenya
Reporting to the Director Sub Saharan Africa, the Country Manager Kenya will be responsible for delivering business results and driving growth in country by:
• Sustaining sales growth of current heritage portfolio and reviewing the appropriate got-to-market model.
• Launching our innovative new portfolio. This needs to be done with a focus on creating and excellent local company image, complying with all relevant local legislation, partnering internally/externally where appropriate and increasing our trust and reputation.
The main duties and responsibilities of the position are:
• Delivering local Business Results, including liaising with distributors as appropriate.
• Setting country sales objectives forecasts, growth, share etc. in line portfolio potential, lifecycle of products and regional objectives.
• Plan required budgets and resource optimization.
• Review and approve all team sales, medical, regulatory activities.
• Sustaining sales growth of heritage products – relevant resourcing, monitoring of stock levels in value chain, liaison with distributors, ensure proper reporting and alignment.
• Launching our innovative new portfolio – plans in place for priority products including regulatory submissions, market access, tender negotiation / submission and medical education as appropriate.
• Analysis of insights gathered locally to identify opportunities and risks within current plans to enable early insights and development of corrective measures.
• Ability to explain, succinctly, to management the local market environment.
• Business objectives to be delivered while paying close attention to J&J guidelines, SOPs and local laws and regulations.
• Developing the local company and the team.
• Setting up the local working environment and catalyzing the various functions, creating a J&J mindset.
• Recruit, develop and retain the best talents, preparing for succession.
• Ensuring full alignment among functions/people.
• Charge and motivate team to achieve the country objectives.
• Lead others with role model behavior.
• Creating and improving upon Janssen Company image, locally.
• Maintain and develop relationships with relevant market stakeholders e.g. KOLs, government bodies, pharma society etc.
• Comply with local laws, FCPA foreign Corrupt Practices Act, HCBI Healthcare business integrity guidelines, PBC Policy on business conduct.
• Ensure timely reporting of adverse events and product quality complaints as per J&J pharmacovigilance guidelines.
• Compliance related responsibilities.
• Ensure safety reporting requirements timely AE/PQC reporting as set out in company policies and SOPs Standard Operating Procedures are met and appropriately managed when planning projects, developing materials, executing projects and contracting vendors.
• Ensure inspection readiness with respect to personal training compliance, and availability of a recent CV and individualized Job Description.
• Ensure HCC and legal requirements Fair Market Value, Transfer of Value rules, Promotional Materials rules are fully understood, appropriately managed and, where applicable, complied when planning projects, developing materials, executing projects, and contracting vendors.
We’d love to hear from YOU, if you have:
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required. An advanced degree in business MBA or life sciences is preferred.
• 7-10 years of progressive commercial experience, ideally in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
• Some job experience and/or education outside of Kenya is also preferred.
• Fluency in English and one or more local languages.
• Significant experience of working within highly matrixed environments and cross functional teams.
• Previous line management and leadership responsibility.
• Experience with forecasting and budgeting.
• Ideally with an entrepreneurial mindset, a self-starter and excellent problem-solver.
• Ability to plan and prioritize own work to meet quality standards and deadlines.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
• Desire to work as part of a small, cohesive and collaborative team.
• Must exhibit behaviors aligned to the J&J Global Leadership Profile including but not limited to: integrity-credo based actions, collaboration and teamwork, sense of urgency and results driven, Diversity and inclusion.
• This position may require up to 30% travel.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Johnson & Johnson Country Manager Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Africa Jobs.