Jinja Regional Referral Hospital Senior Assistant Nursing Officers Jobs in Uganda
Jinja Regional Referral Hospital Senior Assistant Nursing Officers Jobs in UgandaJob Details Jinja Regional Referral Hospital From The American People
Jinja Regional Referral Hospital has received funding from USAID to implement a Government to Government project aimed at: piloting the concept of Regional Referral Hospitals as a center of excellence in HIV services delivery () promoting learning and adaptation to inform successful scale up of the pilot.
The specific outcomes expected are: Improved availability and quality of HIV services, strengthened systems to improve sustainability and accountability, and Collaborating.
Learning and adapting throughout the life cycle of the project to support its success and any follow-on programming.
Jinja Regional Referral Hospital in partnership with the USAID Uganda Health Systems Strengthening (UHSS) Activity, therefore urgently seeks to recruit energetic, dynamic and young individuals to fill the following vacancies to be submitted to the address below not later than 5:00pm, 14 June 2020.
Duties and Responsibilities
• To perform administrative duties at ward/unit level
• To ensure that quality nursing care is achieved by implementing nursing protocols
• To ensure the smooth running of wards/units by allocating duties to nursing staff and students
• To ensure that wards/units are adequately equipped with equipment, supplies and drugs and ensure their safe custody.
• To provides educational and counselling services to staff, and patient attendants.
• To carries out on-job teaching of midwifery, medical and nursing students.
• To participate in research and community education activities
• Ensures strict adherence to ethical practice by self and the health care team.
• To provide support supervision to staff on the unit.
• A diploma in Midwifery General Nursing/ Psychiatry Nursing or Diploma Comprehensive Nursing.
• Must have an area of specialization in a relevant/ required field of nursing
• Must be registered with the Uganda Nurses and Midwives Council.
• Must have 3 years working experience at the level of Assistant Nursing Officer
How to Apply
Applicants must be registered with the Relevant council and have a valid practicing license.
Applications should be filled in triplicate on PS Form 3 (Revised 2008) and attach a Curriculum Vitae, photocopies of certificates and testimonials of the academic credentials and contact information for 3 professional references to;
The Hospital Director
Jinja regional Referral hospital
P. O Box 43 Jinja,
OR by Email to: email@example.com
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.