Jinja Regional Referral Hospital Nursing Officer Jobs in Uganda
Jinja Regional Referral Hospital Nursing Officer Jobs in UgandaJob DetailsJinja Regional Referral Hospital From The American People
The Republic Of Uganda
Jinja Regional Referral Hospital has received funding from USAID to implement a Government to Government project aimed at: piloting the concept of Regional Referral Hospitals as a center of excellence in HIV services delivery () promoting learning and adaptation to inform successful scale up of the pilot.
The specific outcomes expected are
Improved availability and quality of HIV services, strengthened systems to improve sustainability and accountability, and Collaborating.
Learning and adapting throughout the life cycle of the project to support its success and any follow-on programming.
Jinja Regional Referral Hospital in partnership with the USAID Uganda Health Systems Strengthening (UHSS) Activity, therefore urgently seeks to recruit energetic, dynamic and young individuals to fill the following vacancies to be submitted to the address below not later than 5:00pm, 14 June 2020.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide Nursing Care services to patients.
• Keep patients comfortable and ensure clean and safe environment.
• Ensure that aseptic techniques are observed.
• Participate in bedside nursing procedures as a member of the caring team.
• Participate in Doctors ward rounds.
• Prepare patient for meals and participate in serving them.
• Compile daily Ward reports and hand over to incoming shift.
• Participate in research activities.
• Impart knowledge and skills to students and staff.
• Manage and account for allocated resources.
• Adhere to the relevant Codes of Conduct and Ethics.
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
• Diploma in General Nursing or Diploma
Comprehensive Nursing from recognized institution.
• Must be registered with the Uganda Nurses & Midwives Council. Receive patients, register admissions, discharge patients and record deaths
How to Apply
Applicants must be registered with the Relevant council and have a valid practicing license.
Applications should be filled in triplicate on PS Form 3 (Revised 2008) and attach a Curriculum Vitae, photocopies of certificates and testimonials of the academic credentials and contact information for 3 professional references to;
The Hospital Director
Jinja regional Referral hospital
P. O Box 43 Jinja,
OR by Email to: email@example.com
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.