Jinja Regional Referral Hospital IT Officer Jobs in Uganda
Jinja Regional Referral Hospital IT Officer Jobs in UgandaJob DetailsJinja Regional Referral Hospital From The American People
The Republic Of Uganda
Jinja Regional Referral Hospital has received funding from USAID to implement a Government to Government project aimed at: piloting the concept of Regional Referral Hospitals as a center of excellence in HIV services delivery () promoting learning and adaptation to inform successful scale up of the pilot.
The specific outcomes expected are
Improved availability and quality of HIV services, strengthened systems to improve sustainability and accountability, and Collaborating.
Learning and adapting throughout the life cycle of the project to support its success and any follow-on programming.
Jinja Regional Referral Hospital in partnership with the USAID Uganda Health Systems Strengthening (UHSS) Activity, therefore urgently seeks to recruit energetic, dynamic and young individuals to fill the following vacancies to be submitted to the address below not later than 5:00pm, 14 June 2020.
Post IT Officer
HRM 009/2020 JRRH
Duties and Responsibilities
• Establishing long term needs for the information system to promote the increased proliferation and ambitious application of ICT within the Institution and advises management on the appropriate strategies.
• Providing technical support and guidance on all matters of procurement, utilization and maintenance of ICT hardware and software to the Institution.
• Establishing and advising the Institution on technical installation, priorities, standards, procedures, management and telecom equipment and systems.
• Maintaining confidentiality, security and reliability of the information system.
• Maintaining of all Institution computer hardware and software in accordance with the established National Standards.
• Reviewing, designing, implementing and maintaining sound Local Area Network and Wide Area Network systems for the Institution.
• An Honours Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Statistics majoring in Computing from a recognized institution
How to Apply
Applicants must be registered with the Relevant council and have a valid practicing license.
Applications should be filled in triplicate on PS Form 3 (Revised 2008) and attach a Curriculum Vitae, photocopies of certificates and testimonials of the academic credentials and contact information for 3 professional references to;
The Hospital Director
Jinja regional Referral hospital
P. O Box 43 Jinja,
OR by Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find jobs in Uganda.Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.