Jhpiego Site Data Associates Jobs in Zambia
Jhpiego Site Data Associates Jobs in ZambiaOverview: The Site Data Associate shall be responsible for day to day data capture, entry and retrieval of data.
S/he shall perform the compilation, verification, data entry and report writing related to patient care and all other HIV/AIDS services at the DFZ health facility. .
• Daily data collection, documentation and reporting of HIV case identification (HTS), treatment, care (viral load) and retention (events) services
• Daily updating of registers for HIV/AIDS services (HTS, ART, PMTCT, VL, NACS, and Pharm-Lab) for producing monthly reports.
• Daily data entry duties using the Electronic Health Record System (SmartCare) for HIV-positive patients and general clinical care services
• Daily maintenance of patient diaries in ART clinic including documentation of patients late for pharmacy pick-ups for follow up
• Daily management of patient record filing system for easy file retrieval to differentiate care and identification relating to viral load services.
• Daily updating of events affecting TX_New net in the electronic tracker.
• Monthly compilation and submission of Summation Sheets and applicable HMIS reports.
• Perform any other HIV-related data collection duties as assigned by health facility and/or Jhpiego supervisors.
• Record all viral load requests requested by the facility in the VL Register and Smart Care.
• Facilitate for the identification of clients due for VL as they come for pharmacy refills.
• Ensure VL results are attached to client's folders and entered into smart care at the hub facility
• Conduct physical count of active clients on ART on a monthly basis
• Participate in data verification exercises, checking the data records at facilities.
• Diploma in statistics, computer science, monitoring and evaluation, project management or related field
• 3 - 4 years working experience in the health sector.
• Computer literate: Proficiency in MS Access, Excel and Word Strong background in data analysis.
• Knowledge of Health Management Information System (HMIS)
• Knowledge of Smartcare HIV/AIDS information systems
• Experience with daily reporting is an added advantage
• Applied knowledge of Health Management Information System (HMIS)
• Applied knowledge of HIV/AIDS information systems
• Previous experience working as a data entry clerk is an added advantage but not a requirement
• Knowledge of PEPFAR- M&E Reporting systems
How to Apply
Please send your application letter and curriculum vitae only in a single document, stating the position and location e.g. (Field HIV Care and Treatment Technical Officer - Kasama) in the subject line to the Human Resources Manager:
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted:
Closing date is Friday 31 July, 2020
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Jobs in Zambia.