Jhpiego Field Supply Chain Technical Officer Jobs in Zambia
Jhpiego Field Supply Chain Technical Officer Jobs in Zambia Purpose: The Supply Chain Technical Officer will Coordinate supply chain for health commodities in all DFZ supported sites within assigned regions / provinces.
He/she will work in coordination with Ministry of Defense and Ministry of Health (MoH) at provincial and district levels to ensure availability of pharmaceutical products under the project. .
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate supply chain for ARVs, Essential Medicines and other commodities in all the DFZ supported facilities
• Closely work with the Ministry of Health, Provincial and District health offices to ensure steady supply of ARVs, Essential Medicines and other commodities in all the DFZ supported facilities
• Participate in forecasting and quantification meetings for ARVs and essential drugs
• Support MOD roll out approved electronic logistics information management system (eLMIS) and SmartCare in all DFZ supported facilities Enforce standard operation procedures on the logistics management of ARVs, essential medicines, in all DFZ supported Facilities Lead rational use of drugs and lead pharmaco-vigilance services in all DFZ supported facilities to achieve desired treatment outcomes Train health workers in logistics management of health commodities Coordinate with government departments and other implementing partners in building local capacity around eLMIS utilization and Assist reporting and resolution of facility eLMIS problems for system enhancement
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Project Director or other superiors
• Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree or equivalent
• 5-6 years' work experience in health supply chain logistics Pharmaceutical and health products management or similar capacity
• Mastery of eLMIS and logistics management information systems is highly required
• Strong analytical skills in forecasting and quantification
• Ability to multi-task efficiently and prioritize activities in support of Project goals and deadlines
• Experience in conducting user orientation on health information systems (SmartCare)
• Proficient in MS Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio) and information management systems.
• Registered with Health Professions Council of Zambia with valid practicing license
• Familiarity with PEPFAR programs, policies and regulations is desirable
How to Apply
Please send your application letter and curriculum vitae only in a single document, stating the position and location e.g. (Field HIV Care and Treatment Technical Officer - Kasama) in the subject line to the Human Resources Manager:
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted:
Closing date is Friday 31 July, 2020
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Jobs in Zambia.