Jalaram Medical Service - Consultant Pathologist Jobs in Kenya
Jalaram Medical Service - Consultant Pathologist Jobs in Kenya Jalaram Medical Services has been providing quality comprehensive Laboratory Medicine services for over 15 years.
The organization is currently undergoing an aggressive expansion and upgrade that includes a full range of Day Care services in its new premises, a 7-Storey building on Jalaram Road.
In line with its upgrade and extended scope of services, the new Jalaram Medical Centre is building additional capacity in its Laboratory Medicine service, and is seeking a full Lime Consultant Pathologist to set up, provide, oversee and develop all Laboratory services to ensure they operate to the highest evidenced based international standards of diagnostics and care.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Valid and up-to-date registration as .a Consultant Pathologist with the Kenya Medical and Dental Practitioners Board.
• Over 5 years' experience as the hedd Pathologist or equivalent at a reputable Hospital or Diagnostic Centre with a significant case load.
• Demonstrable experience in setting up and managing a busy Laboratory that included Clinical Chemistry, Microbiology, Histopathology/Cytology, Microbiology and Molecular Biology.
• Demonstrable knowledge of requirements of the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technologists and Technicians Board and experience in ensuring the Laboratory is compliant with the requirements at all Limes.
• Experience in working With and supporting Consultants in a wide range of Specialities.
• Experience in developing human resource capacity through relevant staff training.
• Experience in leading or managing a Lab accreditation process would be an added advantage.
Key deliverables of the Role:
The successful candidate must demonstrate their ability to carry out the main tasks of the role that include but are not limited to:
• Provision of best international practice Laboratory testing in all areas.
• Developing, implementing and maintaining clinical policies, procedures, protocols and performance indicators to ensure best Internationally accepted practices for Laboratory Medicine.
• Developing management and administrative practices that ensure, timely, efficient and clinically appropriate services are provided at all times.
• Developing mechanisms that include the collection of appropriate data that facilitates clinical audit and accountability.
• Working closely with Jalaram management and board to ensure the Fulfilment of Jalaram's objectives within its policy framework and budgets.
• A significant aspect of the role will be developing the Jalaram Medical brand and reputation to make it the facility of choice for both Patients and Medical Practitioners.
How to Apply
Send your applications to email@example.com before 30th June 2020.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.