Iungo Capital Investment Manager Jobs in Kenya
Iungo Capital Investment Manager Jobs in KenyaJob Details iungo is an impact investment company that bridges the missing middle finance gap in East Africa.
We do this by leveraging the commitment of local business angels, both as co-investors and mentors, while providing access to an integrated technical assistance model, pre- and post-investment.
iungo capital is currently looking to grow their teams with 1 investment manager based in Nairobi, Kenya, who have a passion for being hands-on, on-site, and end-to-end involved with SMEs, to help them become investment ready, support the overall investment execution process, and/or posterior to assist them in maximizing growth, scaling operations, improving business performance and realizing their impact potential.
More specifically, we are looking for a professional who can take responsibility of some of the following tasks in line with their experience, preference and ambitions. .
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Screen potential businesses for investment, based on various operational, financial, and ESG criteria.
• Interact with local partners and pipeline feeder organizations.
• Conduct in-depth credit appraisal analysis based on current assets and potential future income.
• Create financial projection models for income, balance sheet and cash flow.
• Conduct profitability analysis of overall business and business units.
• Prepare investment documentations.
• Support the investment negotiation process.
• Support the deal execution process.
• Identify potential co-investing business angels
Expected Background & Skills
• A Master's degree in business administration, economics, finance/accounting, or engineering.
• Accounting, Auditing and Tax experience highly valued.
• Management consulting or tangible investment experience; either having worked with a major accounting/consulting organization or hands-on experience with operational processes of manufacturing companies will be considered a plus.
• Intensive knowledge and understanding, preferably by experience, of some of the following business domains: operations, financial and risk management, accounting, management controls.
• Knowledge of the East African SME sector; specific understanding of the agribusinesses and/or (light) manufacturing sector in the region will be considered a plus.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team, with an entrepreneurial drive.
• Abilities to establish a mixture of empathy, trust, confidentiality and straightforwardness, paramount to help the entrepreneur to see things more clearly from a different view-point.
• Excellent feedback, interpersonal and communication skills
• Creativity and flexibility to interact with entrepreneurs to offer individualized services.
• Problem solving and strategic planning abilities; analytical skills and attention to detail; good numerical skills.
• And finally, commitment and self-motivation are key to be part of an organization that takes skin in the game. You enjoy seeing the results and impact of your work, making a difference in the environment that surrounds you.
How to Apply
You can apply by sending your 1-page application letter and max. 2-page CV to
email@example.com, specifying with “investment manager” in the subject line. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis; only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
And max. 2-page CV and your salary expectation. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis; only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.