Isuzu East Africa Field Technical Support Engineer Jobs in Kenya
Isuzu East Africa Field Technical Support Engineer Jobs in Kenya Isuzu East Africa (Isuzu EA) is the leading motor vehicle assembler in East Africa, selling a wide range of Isuzu vehicles with a solid foundation established by the Isuzu brand's automotive excellence going back over 40 years in this market.
With more than 15 models in its lineup, the Isuzu brand has dominated the new vehicle segment for eight years in a row since 2012, achieving a market share of 39.4% by end of 2019.
This is a testimony to customer confidence in its vehicles, transport solutions and excellent after sales service.
We are looking for highly engaged candidates with a track record of excellence to fill the following positions:
Field Technical Support Engineer
Reporting to the Field Engineering Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following functions:
• Support Dealers to develop and maintain a culture of quality Service at the dealerships and fleet customer workshops.
• Train and support Dealers on ISUZU EA Service Policies and Procedures and best practices to achieve improved business results.
• Implement and coordinate Product Warranty & Policy cases to ensure that they are handled promptly and within set guidelines and budget.
• Carry out Problem root cause analysis, prepare technical reports and suggest corrective measures and recommendations.
• Prepare Technical Information Reports (TIR) and Field Product Report (FPR) to Source Plants and Engineering and Product Development department respectively.
• Serve as a liaison between After sales Engineering, other departments and source plants for quick resolution of field product quality problems.
• Implement and coordinate all aspects of customer field action to achieve desired hit rate by due dates.
• Prepare and dispatch test samples to Source Plants and Suppliers for failure analysis.
• Identifying customer needs and wants and offer customized solutions.
• Support dealers to generate and grow Aftersales revenue to achieve set targets by prospecting for new business through fleet customer visits and follow up.
• Provide input for product specification and improvements.
• Coordinate monitoring of suggested product quality improvement test samples and provide feedback and recommendation.
For appointment to this position, the successful candidate must have the following minimum requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering from a recognized institution.
• Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of modern vehicle systems and trouble shooting.
• Five years' experience in a busy motor vehicle repair workshop.
• Strong automotive knowledge.
• Business acumen, Planning and organization, ability to drive operational excellence. Interpersonal, communication & problem-solving skills.
Fleet Contracts Supervisor
Reporting to the General Manager. Leasing Operations & Sales Engineering the successful candidate will be responsible for the following functions:
• Drive lsuzu fleet customers to the network to grow service and parts revenue.
• In liaison with Service Marketing. Finance and Administration. participate in the development of fleet customers service contacts as per Company Policy and Procedures.
• Develop a seamless operations link between fleet customers and all dealers and Authorised Service Outlets (ASOs) across network as per signed contracts.
• Ensure fleet customers service request are processed promptly by dealers and Authorised Service Outlets (ASOs) through the FMS system.
• Drive departmental contribution and structural costs reduction initiatives in your area of operation
to meet set targets.
• Drive the Divisional Net Promoter Score growth initiatives and support customers experience
• Prepare and submit monthly performance reports as required by the management from time to time.
In liaison with Parts Sales, ensure dealers and ASOs stock parts for servicing the national fleet
• Development and periodic reviews and update of lease operations ICPs to ensure compliance with
company policies, procedures and processes.
• Participates in the development of the department's objectives and track performance.
For appointment to this position, the successful candidate must have the following minimum
• Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering
• Five (5) years' experience.
• Ability to negotiate and structure partnerships.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, Business Acumen & Problem solving skills, Dealing
with ambiguity and teamwork.
How to Apply
• Please send your application and CV to:
The HR Manager, Compensation & HR Services,
P.O. Box 30527- 00100,NAIROBI
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Deadline 13. March, 2020.
• Isuzu East Africa is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and g
• Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
• Attractive compensation packages will be offered to successful candidate
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.