IsraAID Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer Jobs in Kenya
IsraAID Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer Jobs in KenyaJob Purpose The Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Officer will manage IsraAID Kenya and Uganda's information, reporting processes, and databases to ensure professional, high-quality communication about IsraAID's programmatic activities and results.
The MEL Officer will be responsible for designing and implementing the M&E activities of IsraAID's projects implemented in Kenya and Uganda; assisting the protection team in preparing Monthly, Quarterly and Annual reports on project progress; monitoring project activities on a regular basis, developing and maintaining the MIS of the Project and will be responsible for the collection & analysis of different data in relation to the specific project activities. The MEL Officer will work in close collaboration with the management and protection teams in Kenya and Uganda, the Finance team, and other agencies.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop and strengthen monitoring, inspection, and evaluation procedures. Support the development of a data collection tools and automized platform
• Conduct capacity assessment on existing monitoring and evaluation system develop a monitoring strategy for the projects;
• Review and when needed provide inputs in the revision of programs and project logical frameworks; Develop monitoring and impact indicator for the project;
• Conduct monitoring visits, lead on the data collection, analysis, interpretation and reporting of MEL results;
• Identify and formulate MEL findings, lessons learned and recommendations and avail results for decision-making processes and further project development;
• Monitor and evaluate overall progress on achievement of results for each project and country strategy;
• Monitor all project activities, and progress towards achieving the project output
• Provide feedback to the Child Protection Technical Advisor on project strategies and activities;
• Report monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual progress on all project activities to the Coordinator.
• Provide inputs, information, and statistics for quarterly, annual, and other reports.
• Participate in annual project reviews and planning workshops and assist the child protection officer in preparing relevant reports;
• Assist in coordinating across the available components of the Project to ensure effective implementation of M&E/MIS;
• Assist the project personnel with M&E tools and in supporting them in their use. Perform other duties as required;
Skills, Experience, and Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualifications in Monitoring and Evaluation, Social Sciences, Project Management.
• At least 5 years of progressive responsible program Monitoring and Evaluation, of which at least 2 years closely related to implementing camp management activities or community settlements.
• Experience working in hardship areas, emergency settings or fragile states will be desirable
• Experience in developing and facilitating training;
• Ability to write a clear and well-argued assessment and project reports;
• Willingness to travel if required
• Ability to represent the organization when liaising with donors and other stakeholders;
• A team player, collaborative and with the ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds;
• Politically and culturally sensitive;
• A high level of written and spoken English;
• Commitment to the aims and principles of IsraAID;
• Familiarity with CPIMS;
• IT skills – Microsoft office suite.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; IsraAID Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.