IREX International Assistant Researcher Jobs in Kenya
IREX International Assistant Researcher Jobs in KenyaJob Details IREX is implementing the Kenya COVID-19 Resourcing Data Project (CRDP-19) which will provide timely and accurate data to improve the effective utilization and accountability around the resources allocated to the COVID-19 pandemic response in Kenya.
The Project will provide timely data for decision-makers in government, funding agencies private sector to enable prompt and coordinated decision-making. It will support civil society to interpret and interrogate data around the use and prioritization of COVID-19 resources.
IREX is recruiting an Assistant Researcher who will work under the guidance of a Senior Researcher to provide day to day research leadership and support project management support of the initiative in Kenya over a 5 - month duration (LoE-30%).
• Support the Senior Researcher to collect data throughout the life of the Project.
• Support the Project's technology partner to populate data on the Platform on a real time/frequent basis, maintaining it and troubleshoot.
• Collect and input verification data onto the Platform from the Project's community partner.
• Support the development of a comprehensive final report to the donor.
• Support M&E monitoring.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required (social sciences)
• At least 3 years of demonstrated experience in research and project management, preferably within the anti-corruption, transparency, public finance management or accountability sectors;
• Knowledge of the Kenya operating environment, especially as it relates to the anti-corruption, transparency, public finance management or accountability sectors;
• Ability to work effectively and communicate well in remote/online settings
• Ability to work under minimal supervision
• Data management experience preferred, but not essential
• Web platform management experience preferred, but not essential
• Should be available from 17th June 2020
• Kenyan citizen
How to Apply
Application file, consisting of a resume and a cover letter should be sent to
Recruit.CRDP@irex.org. Finalists will be asked to provide references.
Successful candidates are subject to background screenings
This position is eligible for Telework.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.