IRC Regional Human Resources Coordinator Jobs in South Sudan
IRC Regional Human Resources Coordinator Jobs in South Sudan
Position overview EA Regional HR Coordinator will join a global team and eight (8) HR country based HR practitioners whose mission is to ensure a strong HR foundation in support of high quality programs for IRC’s beneficiaries. Under the supervision of the Regional Human Resource Director and in close collaboration with country program HR and Country Leads, the EA Regional HR Coordinator will:
Coordinate EA HR activities across different countries cultivating a “one IRC team” approach that leverages HR economies of scale and benefits from shared learnings;
Provide top-tier HR client service and support as the front-line HR focal point for regional staff and country leads;
Lead regional HR projects in support of country program strategies, consulting and collaborating with country program and Headquarters stakeholders in the areas of policy and program development, learning and development, capacity-building, compensation, performance management, recruitment and staff care.
Additionally, this individual as a member of the IRC Global Human Resources team will share responsibility and accountability for the delivery of global initiatives.
The Regional HR Coordinator will provide surge HR support (when needed) and may occasionally serve as Acting HR Lead in a country program.
EA HR Coordination
• Provide project management, HR analysis and generalist HR support for a diverse region including organizational design input, policy design and team integration activities
• Devise HR interventions with a DEI and staff care lens to address critical HR issues in areas including orientation and on-boarding, training and development, employee relations, recruitment and staff care
• Instill a “one IRC team” approach across different countries / borders to ensure HR learnings and best practices are shared on a consistent and regular basis through regular meetings and trainings.
• Coordinate regional or HQ-led HR activities across the multiple operational hubs.
• Consolidate and provide analysis and recommendations on monthly and quarterly Strategic HR Metrics in collaboration with the HR Shared Services Comp & Ben and Analytics Manager.
• Collaboratively design learning and development strategies, programs and tactical projects to address specific needs derived from evidence-based assessments.
• Foster remote management excellence through modeling of and training on best and innovative practices.
• Regularly travels to country programs to provide in-person HR leadership, support and/or technical trainings.
Regional/International HR Generalist Support
• Serve as the “front-line” HR generalist to provide technical HR advice in response to regional staff policy inquiries, requests, basic employee relations issues and exit management.
• Provide HR orientation for new regional employees and support supervisors in creation of robust on-boarding plans.
• Support the in-country HR teams in the design and delivery of effective orientation plans to all new incoming International Staff.
• Design quarterly regional learning and development plans.
• Create, manage and update regional team organization charts, reports and files.
• Deliver IRC Way compliance and code of conduct training to all regional staff.
HR Project and Program Management
• Under the guidance of Regional HR Director, liaise with global focal points in Compensation and Benefits, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Gender Equality, DEI, Duty of Care, Employee Relations etc. to devise and deliver initiatives in line with IRC’s Strategy100.
• When needed, actively participate in the planning, delivery and implementation of global HR initiatives including HRIS, policies
and procedures, monthly and quarterly metrics, compensation and benefits and other pilots and programs across the region.
• Provide day to day support to HR Leads and practitioners with tools, templates, resources and information.
• Co-ordinate and advance best practices for annual and mid-year performance management across the region.
• Coordinate IRC’s Talent Management initiatives and programs, utilizing metrics for continuous improvement.
• Participate in employee engagement action planning and interventions with the aim of improving morale, team cohesion, learning and development and other prioritized areas.
• Review, analyze and approve country program international job position requests including compensation and organizational review; Provide recommendations, ensuring accuracy and consistency.
• Provide ad-hoc surge HR support during emergency and new grant implementation phases when it comes to areas such as recruitment, orientation, etc.
• Review and co-design regional and country program HR policies.
• Contribute to design and facilitation of regional HR Conferences and Capacity-Building workshops.
• Attend to other requests and projects as assigned by the Regional HR Director.
• Proven acumen as an HR generalist including 6 – 8 years of experience in the areas of training and development, HR administration, compensation, policies and procedures, employee relations, organizational design and workforce planning.
• Successful implementation of HR activities at a global or regional level working with multiple stakeholders, across cultures and at a range of organizational levels, and/or comparable HR experience in medium to large country programs ($10 - $50M+, 200 employees+).
• Demonstrated success as an HR professional in emergency response, conflict zones and/or humanitarian aid sector strongly preferred.
• Undergraduate study in HR, Business, International Relations or related field is required. MBA is a plus.
• Strong track-record of training and capacity-building including provision of one-on-one coaching, designing and delivering training programs, measuring efficacy and implementing systematic improvements
• Observance of a professional HR philosophy focused on creating solutions to tough problems and balancing necessary compliance/policy enforcement with a steadfast commitment to client service and support.
• Comfortable delivering on strategic HR initiatives, tactical assignments, HR administration and project management – moving seamlessly from one to another on a daily basis
• Must possess a highly collaborative, inclusive, consultative and resourceful work style.
• Outstanding interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work within a highly matrixed and complex agency organizational structure and to adapt to shifting priorities
• Excellent project management and organizational skills including creation of detailed work plans and superior time management
• Advanced proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, HRIS.
• Ability to travel up to 20% within the region.
• Outstanding interpersonal, facilitation, verbal and written communication skills in English.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; IRC Regional Human Resources Coordinator Jobs in South Sudan
Find daily jobs in South Sudan. Jobs - South Sudan jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest South Sudan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in South Sudan.
Jobs in South Sudan - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in South Sudan.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in South Sudan posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to African Jobs.