IRC Investigator Jobs in South Sudan
IRC Investigator Jobs in South Sudan
• Undertake investigations of alleged fraud, corruption, waste, safeguarding and any other type of misconduct, with objectivity, impartiality and fairness throughout the investigative process and in accordance with generally recognized international investigative standards and IRC guidelines;
• Formulate investigation plans, review and analyze all information to determine its relevance and reliability, conduct interviews of staff and other parties, record interviews, acquire and analyze potential documentary and electronic evidence, conduct investigative research, prepare draft investigation reports, and present investigative results in a clear written form;
• Prepare reports and ad hoc briefs pertaining to investigations in coordination with the Senior Investigator, Ethics and Compliance Unit management, and others as appropriate;
• Prepare recommendations for corrective actions and improved controls and effectiveness or efficiency of IRC operations;
• Aid in the prioritization of investigative work in consultation with Ethics and Compliance Unit management;
• Participate in developing and revising compliance-related best practices and lessons learned from investigative work;
• Engage regularly with Country Directors and Regional Vice Presidents on investigations;
• Work with Compliance Coordinators or other local staff assigned to support investigations;
• Deliver investigation training, remotely and in person, to Country Program staff supporting investigations.Qualifications Education: Bachelor’s degree required in business, accounting, law, international relations, criminal justice or related field.
Certificates, licenses or advanced degrees in law, accounting or computer forensics an advantage: (CFE/CFF/CPA/CA/CCEP)
• 6+ years of international investigations experience;
• Experience in the nonprofit, NGO sectors or grant-supported organizations, regional and international organizations, or the inspector general function within a large government organization a plus;
• Experience conducting fraud, collusion, corruption, vendor and supplier collusion, safeguarding and other types of investigations in challenging environments, and preferably in locations where the IRC operates;
• Experience working with investigation teams in remote locations and insecure environments;
• Experience examining forensic, financial and electronic evidence;
• Extensive experience conducting interviews of witnesses and subjects in multicultural environments;
• Travel to
insecure environments required.
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
• Fluency in French is a significant plus;
• Fraud Investigation Principles and Techniques, including Procurement Fraud, Bribery, Collusion and Corruption;
• Sexual Exploitation and Abuse investigation and interviewing experience preferred;
• Excellent judgment and Honesty and Integrity in the highest degree;
• Interviewing skills and the ability to interview both witnesses and subjects;
• Experience with computer and accounting forensic specialists (having such expertise a plus);
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing, including the preparation of clear and concise reports;
• Demonstrated ability to build relationships and work successfully with internal functional units and operations;
• Data Analysis;
• MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and VISIO;
• Demonstrated experience and a successful track record working with minimal direct supervision.
• Positions will either be remote working from home or in an IRC office environment in any country where IRC is registered and the applicant resides.
• Travel 50% or more to developing countries including insecure environments (post Covid-19 travel restrictions)
The IRC and IRC workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in IRC Way -Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Equality, Service, and Accountability.
In accordance with these values, the IRC operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity, and Anti-Retaliation.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; IRC Investigator Jobs in South Sudan
Find daily jobs in South Sudan. Jobs - South Sudan jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest South Sudann job positions, career opportunities & jobs in South Sudan.
Jobs in South Sudan - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in South Sudan.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in South Sudan posted and updated daily - click here!