IPPF Part- time - Project Officer Jobs in Kenya
IPPF Part- time - Project Officer Jobs in KenyaJob Purpose To provide technical assistance to the implementation of the ENABLING AND EMPOWERING YOUNG PEOPLE THROUGH RIGHTS-BASED SEXUAL AND REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH SERVICE DELIVERY AND COMPREHENSIVE SEXUALITY EDUCATION: THIS restricted project is led by IPPF’s Member Association (MA) in the Netherlands (Rutgers), and is implemented in 2 countries (Kenya and Togo) in Africa and has a strong focus on strengthening both member association as centre of excellence in the area of youth programming.
To support regional integration of the project, including through identifying best practices and supporting staff at ARO and Member Associations (MAs) to learn from the project.
• To provide technical support and guidance to Member Associations in all stages of the project (in country project and proposal development, implementation, capacity building, monitoring and evaluation).
• To support Member Associations as they develop as regional Centres of Excellence in youth programming, facilitating the implementation of the Centres of Excellence model within the region.
• To contribute to timely preparation or development of project’s relevant tools, proposals, reports, relevant documentation in line with internal monitoring and evaluation standards as well as donor requirements for approval and progression of the initiative.
• To contribute to effective partnerships (internally and externally), collaboration and coordination with different project stakeholders (Central Office, ARO, Rutgers and MAs relevant projects and departments in implementation of the initiative.
• To contribute to document best practices, to design and implement a dissemination strategy, to knowledge management and promotion of the uptake within the Secretariat of lessons learned and best practice from this and other (restricted) projects related to this project.
• To contribute to the integration of the results of the project in programmes, policies and strategies.
• To ensure that IPPF’s policy on protection of children and vulnerable adults is incorporated into all programme activities funded by this project.
• To ensure gender is effectively mainstreamed within the remit of the post and in line with IPPF’s Gender Equality Policy.
• To build and maintain positive relationships with all members of staff, and contacts within and outside the Federation.
• To undertake any other reasonable duties as may be requested from time to time.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; IPPF Part- time - Project Officer Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.