IOM Social Media Interns Jobs in Kenya
IOM Social Media Interns Jobs in KenyaJob Details Established in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with government On 23 April 2020, the International Organization for Migration (IOM) Kakuma, IOM Kenya Office in Nairobi.
Under the overall supervision of the Regional Director for East and Horn Africa, and the direct supervision of the Regional Public Information Officer, the incumbent will carry out the following duties and responsibilities.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Assist in the curation and editing of IOM content (vertical stories, videos, blog) for social media channels.
• Support the social media unit in producing stories for Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Medium, Snapchat, Tik Tok and other platforms.
• Support on social media data analysis, in particular dealing with negative comments on migration issues.
• Assist in preparing social media communications and public information for key thematic activities including UN international days among others
• Perform other related duties as assigned by the Regional Public Information Officer.
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, Political Science or a related field or other field directly related to the above duties from an accredited academic institution
• One (1) year experience working in digital communications and/or research.
• Strong understanding and interest in migration, development, communication and/or humanitarian issues.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
• Proven ability to produce quality work accurately and consistently according to set deadlines.
• Practical experience of how to multi-task, prioritize and work independently.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit CV and a cover letter indicating the Position Title and Vacancy Number with three professional referees, and their contacts (both email and telephone) to International Organization for Migration (IOM), RO Human Resources Department, via e-mail:
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.