Interpeace Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Consultant Jobs in Kenya
Interpeace Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Consultant Jobs in Kenya Interpeace is an international organization for peacebuilding, headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland.
Interpeace is the consortium lead on a two-year civic engagement project in Burundi and is developing a Monitoring and Evaluation system for the course of this project.
The consultant would, in collaboration with consortium members, develop an M&E system to establish a baseline and enable comprehensive monitoring and evaluating of the project throughout its life cycle.
The objective of this consultancy is to develop a Monitoring and Evaluation system to ensure that the Consortium fulfils its mandate for the planned period, on the basis of expected results and in consultation with IP and Consortium partners.
To this end, the M&E System will be prepared in the form of an operational toolkit, including but not limited to:
Monitoring and evaluation principles;
Procedures, templates and forms, for data collection and reporting for results indicators;
Content, frequency and sources of data;
Roles and responsibilities for reporting on the results achieved.
[Service or Assignment Description and Objective(s)
Scope of work
The Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Consultant will undertake the following key roles and responsibilities:
Engage with Interpeace and consortium partner staff on the design, methodology and processes for a comprehensive M&E system tools tailored to the needs of the project for achieving the strategic objectives and key results;
Develop modules for the 4-day workshop to be validated by consortium members;
Conduct 3-day workshop;
Prepare all relevant templates and forms for the toolkit to be used by consortium partners;
Prepare a final consultancy report for Interpeace and its consortium partners.
• Master’s degree in international relations, peace and conflict studies, security studies, human rights, diplomacy, international cooperation, humanitarian aid, psychology, communication or related fields
• At least 5 years of demonstrated experience in establishing M&E Systems with references
• Demonstrated use of a variety of M&E approaches, particularly Theory of Change, RPP Change Matrix, Outcome Mapping and/or Logical Framework
• Experience in multi-methodological and interdisciplinary approaches to DM&E and data collection and analysis techniques in evaluation of programmes
• Excellent track record in designing quantitative and qualitative research
• Demonstrated work experience in the Great Lakes considered a strong asset
• Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in institutional development is considered a strong asset
• Ability to conduct high quality research, meet deadlines with timely and appropriate response to feedback
• Full professional proficiency in French or native speaker (CEFR: C2) and professional working proficiency in English (CEFR: C1)
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit a detailed Curriculum Vitae, a covering letter of interest with three professional references, along with a brief proposal of how they plan to undertake the consultancy and at least one sample of previous work similar to the one described in the TOR.
Applications should be emailed to
email@example.com not later than 15th March 2020.
For the application to be considered, “MEL Consultant Burundi + your name” MUST BE included in the subject line of the application email.
Please note that due to high volume of applications, ONLY short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Early applications are encouraged.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.