International Center for Tropical Agriculture Intern – Operations Jobs in Kenya
International Center for Tropical Agriculture Intern – Operations Jobs in Kenya The Operations intern will assume the responsibilities of front office operations and general office administration support.
The incumbent will ensure efficient and effective support in office coordination for excellent management of the CIAT front office.
Terms of Employment:
This is an internship position based in Nairobi, Kenya.
The initial contract will be for period of three (3) months, and is renewable for a further 3 months depending on performance and availability of resources.
The Alliance offers a multicultural, collegial research environment.
The Alliance is an equal opportunity employer, and strives for staff diversity in gender and nationality. .
• Attending to all General inquiries from external persons and directing them to the relevant staff or department.
• Receiving visitors at the reception and attending to them appropriately.
• Professional management of office calls.
• Ensure that the Front Office is well maintained, neat and clean at all times and that reception articles are well displayed.
• Liaising with Gate Security to ensure official visitors are ushered in without delays.
• Coordinate general housekeeping of the office premises and follow up on all maintenance needs.
• Managing the Kitchen Supplies to ensure availability and timely replenishment.
• Facilitating and supervising the outsourced office cleaners to ensure the office cleaning service.
• Management of mailing system with Contracted Courier and regional offices to facilitate inbound and outbound mail and parcels including internal and external distribution.
• Managing bookings and usage of the meeting rooms.
• Participate in coordination of security related matters.
• Data Analysis and maintaining information and records.
Qualification and Personal Attributes
• Recent Degree in Business Administration/Procurement Management or other relevant Courses.
• At least six (6) months’ experience in a similar position.
• Good command of MS Office applications with ability to learn new applications.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; International Center for Tropical Agriculture Intern – Operations Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.