Infectious Diseases Institute DREAMS Data Officer Jobs in UgandaInfectious Diseases Institute DREAMS Data Officer Jobs in Uganda
Infectious Diseases Institute DREAMS Data Officer Jobs in Uganda
Background The Infectious Diseases Institute (IDI) is a Ugandan not-for-profit organization whose mission is to strengthen health systems in Africa, with strong emphasis on infectious diseases, through
research and capacity development. IDI has six operational areas through which it works to achieve its mission: Prevention, Care and Treatment; Training, Research, Laboratory services
(including the CAP-certified IDI Core Lab & Translational Lab), Global Health Security and Health System Strengthening.
The Data Officer will support the M&E manager in design, implementation and review of the project’s monitoring and evaluation interventions, collection of primary Data from the field and in putting into the reporting systems, addressing the M&E capacity gaps identified, track performance and inform programming.
Role & Responsibilities
• Provide monitoring and evaluation capacity building, train District and implementing level staff on indicators, data collection tools and processes, and reporting.
• Contribute to quarterly & annual report compilation that enables information usage for
program management decision making.
• Systematize data repository systems and ensure safe data storage (hard copy & electronic data) on central project databases on a monthly and quarterly basis.
• Conduct data validation processes and work closely with technical teams to identify problematic areas and make appropriate recommendations for continuous improvement.
• Monitor and track progress against targets and baselines and ensuring compliance with the
requirements of the reporting systems.
• Prepare quantitative data and write narrative reports as required.
• Ensure timely reporting of core, custom indicators and cross cutting indicators periodically as required.
• Support OVC and DREAMS case management and beneficiary assessments to track progress towards graduation.
• Perform any other duties as assigned
Desirable Skills & Qualities
• Fluency in PEPFAR’s OVC and DREAMS M&E and results framework and up-to-date knowledge of PEPFAR indicators.
• Good understanding of PEPFAR/MOH/MGLSD reporting requirements, expectations and tools.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Quantitative Economics, Social science or related field with a computing bias.
• Two (2) years professional and or analytical work experience in monitoring and evaluation preferred.
• Strong computer skills are an added advantage.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Infectious Diseases Institute DREAMS Data Officer Jobs in UgandaInfectious Diseases Institute DREAMS Data Officer Jobs in Uganda
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to African Jobs.