Ilara Health Data Digitization Intern Jobs in Kenya
Ilara Health Data Digitization Intern Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsIlara Health brings accurate and affordable diagnostics to the 500 million people in Africa who today struggle to access a simple blood test.
We distribute low-cost, AI-powered diagnostic devices directly to primary care doctors in peri-urban and rural clinics, where the availability of common diagnostics is very poor.
Our proprietary software integrates all the devices that we distribute and enables the doctor to provide effective patient management.
We use technology to bring light to a dark world of healthcare in a similar way technology has leapfrogged landlines, banking and electricity grids.
We founded Ilara Health to make common diagnostics affordable and accessible to the 500m people in Africa who today struggle to access even simple blood tests.
The problem is pharmacies and clinics cannot offer many diagnostics so must refer patients to labs or offer the treatment without any diagnosis.
We solve this problem by partnering with companies using robotics and AI to create lower-cost diagnostics, integrating their devices into our tech platform, and selling this bundle to pharmacies and clinics with financing.
Pharmacists and doctors can now offer tests directly in their location, improving care and growing their revenue.
Ilara Health is live in numerous clinics across Kenya and is launching with pharmacies for the first time
• Be the point of contact for all patient data of all facilities assigned.
• Work closely with Ilara’s healthcare facilities to understand their patient data needs and gaps.
• Work closely with key account executives to understand and execute data digitization tasks as needed.
• Synthesize and process raw patient data from Ilara’s healthcare facilities into usable and useful patient information as required.
• Continuously update and maintain patient data records for all facilities in an organized easily accessible format.
• Take on other ad hoc projects when need
• Data digitization projects are completed within agreed timelines.
Skills and Values
• Critical Thinking/Problem solving
• Attention to Detail
• Project Management
• MS Excel
• Google docs and google sheets
• Required education: Diploma, Associate's degree
• Required relevant work experience: three months
• Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
How to Apply
Please email you CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the position in the subject of the email.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.