Ilara Health Customer Success Manager Jobs in Kenya
Ilara Health Customer Success Manager Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsIlara Health brings accurate and affordable diagnostics to the 500 million people in Africa who today struggle to access a simple blood test.
We distribute low-cost, AI-powered diagnostic devices directly to primary care doctors in peri-urban and rural clinics, where the availability of common diagnostics is very poor.
Our proprietary software integrates all the devices that we distribute and enables the doctor to provide effective patient management.
We use technology to bring light to a dark world of healthcare in a similar way technology has leapfrogged landlines, banking and electricity grids.
ILARA Health is looking for a Customer Success Manager to manage our portfolio of medical facilities clients.
From post-sale onboarding to renewal, you will engage with the customer at every point of their journey.
You will work closely with the Director of Customer Experience and fellow Customer Success Managers (CSMs) to ensure retention and growth of our largest accounts.
• Closely manage an expanding portfolio of medical facilities
• Be responsible for the ultimate success of ILARA Health customers, including onboarding, implementation, and renewal
• Work closely with medical facilities to establish clear goals and milestones in terms of utilization of the medical devices, that you and the customer will be working towards
• Ensure customer loyalty by nurturing long-term partnerships
• Synthesize customer feedback and work with internal teams to respond to customer needs
What we are looking for
• You have managed a small to medium size medical facility
• You have a proven track record of ensuring customer success (adoption, renewals, upsell)
• You have managed high-growth accounts
• You are empathetic and customer-centered, ensuring the customer comes first
• You take initiative and are well organized
• You are able to identify where process needs improvement and can create process where needed
• You understand when to escalate customer-facing issues to other teams
• You have strong written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
Please email you CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the position in the subject of the email.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.