IIara Health Medical Device Field Sales Representative Jobs in Kenya
IIara Health Medical Device Field Sales Representative Jobs in Kenya Job Description Ilara Health is seeking a full-time Medical Device Field Sales Representative to support the growth of the business and drive our outreach to clinics in and around Nairobi and other counties.
Ilara Health distributes modern, high quality diagnostic devices to underserved primary health clinics that struggle to afford even basic equipment.
To meet our objectives, we are looking to strengthen our sales team and give you the opportunity to challenge yourself.
You will play a pivotal role in achieving the sales targets and eventually generating revenue for the organization.
You will be the face of Ilara Health’s brand to our customers.
You will establish plans and strategize on methods for expanding the customer base in your assigned sales territory in conjunction with the VP of Sales. .
• Achieve sales targets as set forth in the sales projections
• Manage time and expectations on the field daily
• Manage your sales funnel by reaching out to potential clients and maintaining relationships in a very organized manner
• Ensure sales are conducted in accordance with documented processes and procedures
• Ensure to only sell to customers that are able to pay for the products during the loan period
• Coordinate customer installations, while maintaining the agreed SLA
• Manage use of Ilara Health’s assets and vigilantly contain selling costs
• Drive the implementation of the aftersales process by ensuring that the customers are aware, trained and performing in accordance with it
• Ensure proper documentation and handling of the administrative work involved in the on-boarding of new facilities
• Collaborate with the VP of Sales in planning & implementing training programs for facilities
• Required education: Undergraduate degree in a relevant field with a record of strong academic performance
• Preferred education: Diploma in Medical/Science Laboratory Technology, Clinical Medicine orNursing
• Proven experience as a field sales representative / sales associate in a medical equipment or pharmaceuticals distributor company
• Adaptable & comfortable in a complicated and constantly evolving business environment. Fast learner. Willing to contribute in areas beyond formal job description
• Experience of working in a startup or other fast paced environments
• Strong communications & highly organized and structured individual
• Strong analytical skills
• Willingness to work a variety of hours as the business demands, including occasionally late nights & weekends
• Knowledge of healthcare systems in Kenya and the challenges they present (e.g. cost constraints, human resource constraints)
• Familiarity with office applications (especially Excel) as well as Google Drive, Google Forms, Skype etc.
• Linguistic capabilities: Swahili, and English
How to Apply
Please email you CV/Resume to
email@example.com with the name of the position in the subject of the email
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.