iHuman Resource Consulting Head of Marketing Jobs in Kenya
iHuman Resource Consulting Head of Marketing Jobs in Kenya Job DetailsiHuman Resource Consulting Ltd (iHR) is a limited liability company that incorporated as a limited company in 2014 to provide Human Resources Consultancy Services to the private and public sector institutions.
iHR is renowned for its attention to detail in providing the highest possible quality service while at all times behaving in a highly ethical, honest and reliable way satisfying client’s needs through the provision of value-for-money services.
iHR comprises a flexible team of consultants with deep experience in different aspects of the human resource, strategy, productivity, quality & general and strategic institutional management, employee relations and governance functions.
The iHR teams are brought together under a Project Lead to provide expertise on an assignment by assignment basis.
We offer a cost-effective, flexible solution to management and operations support for immediate, short-term, long-term, permanent services and ongoing management of projects.
Our client, hospital in Embu seeks to recruit a competitive Head of Marketing.
Purpose of the Job
To drive and soar up customer and patient experience drive hospital sales and through the marketing initiative.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Formulate and review of sales and marketing policies, procedures & processes.
• Develop sales and marketing plans.
• Develop and present monthly progress reports showing performance trends.
• Develop, drive and sustain marketing initiatives.
• Overseer digital marketing campaigns.
• Design and mount health talks and wellness programs.
• Undertake market intelligence t include competitor activities.
• Identify and provide staff training & development including mentoring & coaching.
• Provide grievance and conflict resolution support.
• Develop comprehensive monthly progress report.
• Effective communication and networking skills
• Data driven sales & marketing
• Results orientation
• Commercial acumen
• Planning, organizing, leading and controlling skills
• Social Media Marketing competencies
Key Person Specifications
• A bachelor’s degree in healthcare, communications or business-related field
• Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
• Experience Length: 4-5 years’ experience in a healthcare setting
• Certification in marketing
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.