iHuman Resource Consulting Accountant Jobs in Kenya
iHuman Resource Consulting Accountant Jobs in Kenya iHuman Resource Consulting Ltd (iHR) is a limited liability company that incorporated as a limited company in 2014 to provide Human Resources Consultancy Services to the private and public sector institutions.
The Accountant role shall have the overall responsibility of carrying out accounting and finance duties in the company.
• Assume overall responsibilities and leadership of the Accountants Department.
• Review and verify all transactions posted in the system.
• Prepare and issue routine financial reports: customer and branch profitability reports.
• Manage debtors: Collect all accounts receivable, update the system, escalate problematic.
Debtors to Branch Managers or other Seniors, liaise with external debt collectors.
• Manage creditors: negotiate credit terms, enforce agreed credit periods.
• Management of all payments: vendors, statutory.
• Administration Tax: PAYE, VAT.
• Confirm all purchased items are received in the organization.
• Perform reconciliations: monthly bank, payroll, Client Accounts, supplier accounts.
• Cash flow management – ensure cash is available when need i.e. through AR collections/bank overdrafts, etc.
• Preparation of the payroll
• Ensure organization complies with all legal requirements.
• Liaise with external auditors.
• Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts.
• Preparation of Annual Budgets.
• Conduct surprise stock and cash count.
• A Bachelor’s degree in B. Com, Financial Management, Accounting Degree.
• 3 years’ experience as an Accountant in a security company.
• Age – above 28 yrs.
• Familiar with the relevant software programs
• Excellent numerical and analytical abilities
• Excellent in verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in a security company
• Must be able to deliver under strict deadlines and handle pressure effectively.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to email their detailed CVs, academic certificates to
The recruitment is on a rolling basis till filled.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.