IFRC Mental Health and Psychosocial Support (MHPSS), Delegate- COVID 19 Jobs in Kenya
IFRC Mental Health and Psychosocial Support (MHPSS), Delegate- COVID 19 Jobs in KenyaAssessment, planning and programme development **
• Provide Quality Assurance of assessment and program tools for MHPSS ensuring a mixed variety of methodologies
• Provide remote training for assessment teams to carry out assessments and analyse findings in order to develop National Society Emergency Plan of Action (EPOA)
• Support the adaptation of the ARO EPOA (and appeal) ensuring integration of MHPSS
• Support mapping of referral services and pathways, and adaptation of relevant referral tools
• Support the development of MHPSS PMER tools for ARO and NSs in Africa
• Assist planning on appropriate, timely, relevant and quality MHPSSCapacity building and volunteer management
• Support NSs in recruiting, screening, training, mentoring or supervising volunteers
• Facilitate (remote) capacity building for NSs on MHPSS relevant approaches and interventions adapted for Covid19 response.
• Support NSs MHPSS focal point(s) in adapting MHPSS activities to Covid19 responseProgrammatic area
• Adapt/develop a regional monitoring and evaluation system aligned with and based on IFRC and PS Centre standards
• Provide input to programmes, interventions and strategies and appeals based on assessment findings that build on global minimum standards and identified best practices
• Develop ARO MHPSS strategy
• Support the development of country specific MHPSS strategies taking age, gender and diversity into consideration
• Support the adaptation/development,
of MHPSS materials/tools relevant for COVID19
• Support the development of structures and mechanisms for staff and volunteers supportCoordination and communication
• Coordinate with relevant MHPSS actors/stakeholders at regional level, Movement partners and other agencies for common interventions such as developing guidelines
• Ensure that IFRC actions are in support of Host National Society and are part of a coordinated response with partner agencies
• Model accountability and transparency to and among partners, donors and persons affected by Covid19
• Advocate for the importance of integrating MHPSS and PGI in a multi-sectorial setting
• Provide regular and timely reports
• Closely coordinate with IFRC PS Centre Technical Advisor for Africa and other relevant IFRC colleagues
• Be available for interviews, identify newsworthy stories and provide input to IFRC, National Societies and Host National Society’s communication departments, international and local media etc.How to Apply For more information and job application details, see; https://www.ifrc.org/en/who-we-are/working-with-us/current-vacancies/job-description/?id=53795
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!