IFC Team Assistant Jobs in Kenya
IFC Team Assistant Jobs in Kenya IFC's Nairobi office is seeking to recruit a highly motivated Team Assistant to provide effective and efficient administrative support to the assigned departmental team.
This role will contribute to the effective operation and administrative coordination of the team in assigned department and should be ready to step up to undertake new responsibilities and challenges with enthusiasm. .
Duties and Accountabilities:
Duties will include, but are n]t limited to:
• Provide high quality support to the department/team, including scheduling of appointments, monitor documents for signature/approval; monitor and follow up on issues and priorities; handle incoming correspondence and internal and external queries; draft and handle routine correspondence;
• Provide primary assistance in the implementation of the teams work program, including some specialized support in a specific area(s), e.g. task management, procurement, database management, information technology, editorial assistance, etc.
• Identify and resolve diverse issues/problems as they arise, which often requires interpretation of existing procedures and processes and independently determining the appropriate application;
• Suggest ways to enhance work organization and effectiveness;
• Exercise quality enhancement function for project and other documents by ensuring adherence to departmental and institutional guidelines;
• Serve as an information resource on status of projects/products and draft a variety of standard project-related correspondence;
• Act as back-up to other ACS colleagues in the office in their absence or during a busy period;
• Undertake ad hoc duties that may be assigned by the Supervisor, or the designated Task Team Lead.
Work will involve frequent interaction with the following:
• Internal contacts: other VP units, World Bank as well as staff in all locations, locally and internationally.
• External contacts: Government Officials, Consultants, External Organizations, and other Service providers
• Bachelor's degree with at 2 - 3 years' relevant work experience in a large multinational organization
• Proficiency in office productivity tools (including MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
• High degree of judgment and tact in handling, processing and communicating matters of a sensitive and confidential nature
• High degree of motivation, initiative, flexibility and reliability
• Outstanding interpersonal skills to interact effectively with a range of contacts internally and externally and deal effectively with diverse situations which require good judgment, tact and diplomacy
• Proven ability to work effectively in a team-orientated, multi-cultural environment, and function as an effective team member in various groups
• Strong written and verbal communication skills to prepare draft communications and ensure quality of written outputs
• Ability to produce high quality work under pressure
• Effective time management and organizational skills
• Fluency in English. French is an advantage
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; IFC Team Assistant Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.