IFC Senior Operations Officer Jobs in Kenya
IFC Senior Operations Officer Jobs in Kenya IFC is seeking a highly motivated Senior Operations Officer to support the regional FCS Manager in further developing and expanding FCS Africa.
The Senior Operations Officer, working with industry and sector specialists and other IFC staff, will help develop FCS Africa's overall strategy for the region, participate in the management of the program, and build and maintain close relationships with all stakeholders (industry departments, donors, etc.).
Duties and Accountabilities
• Play a central role in helping to shape and direct IFCs overall FCS investment and advisory engagement strategy in the Africa region;
• Develop and support the implementation of the overall program strategy for the FCS Africa Program, and contribute to the development of specific strategies in the FCS focus countries;
• Under the leadership of the FCS Manager, coordinate team members' activities, staff recruitment and lead the on-boarding of staff;
• Resource management: propose budget allocations and monitor cash flow, contribute to fundraising;
• Ensure strict compliance with financial and administrative requirements, monitoring & evaluation, and reporting requirements;
• Develop and maintain relationships with all stakeholders, including government representatives, donors, private sector agencies, NGOs, financial institutions and the World Bank office;
• Perform periodic reporting and liaison as required with FCS Global, Donors and IFCs Africa management team on programs progress and designated region achievements
• A post-graduate degree in one or more of the following disciplines: economics/ finance/ business management ideally with 15 years or more field experience;
• Significant private sector development commitment and experience with a successful track record in designing and implementing development programs, preferably in Africa;
• Strong commitment to private sector development in Africa.
• Extensive experience working in a challenging business environment and/or conflict affected countries will be a distinct advantage;
• Self-starter, mature and flexible personality; able to work in a multicultural, fast-paced team environment.
• A team player with outstanding people management skills, ability to work with colleagues from different teams who are not reporting to him/her and achieve outstanding results while meeting tight deadline and maintaining strong client service orientation;
• Strong analytical and presentation skills working with data using standard office software Excel, Word, Powerpoint;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English. A good command of French would help
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; IFC Senior Operations Officer Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.