IFC Operations Officer Jobs in Kenya
IFC Operations Officer Jobs in Kenya IFC is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Operations Officer to support the regional FCS Manager and the Forced Displacement Program Lead in East Africa in implementing and monitoring the KKCF project.
Duties and Accountabilities
• Operate with a significant degree of autonomy, under the overall guidance of the FDP Program Lead / FCS Manager;
• Under the leadership of the FDP Lead, coordinate team members' activities, staff recruitment and lead the on-boarding of staff;
• Lead the engagement and communication with KKCF development partners;
• Lead the engagement and communication with potential implementation partners for the KKCF to finalize details of the business competition;
• Co-lead the engagement with the IFC team working on the investment climate improvement component of the KKCF;
• Co-lead the engagement with other internal initiatives for advisory or investment interventions in Kakuma and Kalobeyei area;
• Propose budget allocations and monitor cash flow, of both IFC and third party implemented activities;
• Ensure strict compliance with financial and administrative requirements, monitoring & evaluation, and reporting requirements;
• Develop and maintain relationships with all stakeholders, including government representatives (particularly at county level), development partners, private companies, NGOs, financial institutions and the World Bank office;
• Perform periodic reporting and liaison as required with Development Partners and IFCs Africa management team on progress and designated achievements.
• Provide operational and strategic input into IFC's FDP activities in East Africa.
• A post-graduate degree in one or more of the following disciplines: economics/ finance/ business management ideally with 12 years or more field experience;
• Significant private sector development commitment and experience with a successful track record in designing and implementing development programs, preferably in Africa;
• Strong commitment to private sector development in Africa;
• Extensive experience working in a challenging business environment and/or conflict affected countries will be a distinct advantage;
• Solid understanding of the private sector and refugee matters. Ideally, has already demonstrated experience in designing private sector interventions in refugee hosting areas.
• Experience with UN-Partnerships;
• Self-starter, mature and flexible personality; able to work in a multicultural, fast-paced team environment;
• A team player with outstanding people management skills, ability to work with colleagues from different teams who are not reporting to him/her and achieve outstanding results while meeting tight deadline and maintaining strong client service orientation;
• Strong analytical and presentation skills working with data using standard office software Excel, Word, Powerpoint;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; IFC Operations Officer Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.