ICAP Technical Advisor- HIV Prevention, Care & Treatment Jobs in Kenya
ICAP Technical Advisor- HIV Prevention, Care & Treatment Jobs in Kenya ICAP of Columbia University (registered in Kenya as Center for International Programs-Kenya) is working in partnership with the Ministry of Health to strengthen HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment services in Kenya.
Reporting to the Regional Director, the Technical Advisor - HIV Prevention, Care & Treatment is a member of the senior team and will oversee programmatic activities and site support at Jaramogi Oginga Odinga Teaching & Referral Hospital (JOOTRH) for efficient delivery of quality services.
• To oversee the planning, initiation and implementation of HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment services
• To provide technical support for the planning and implementation of TB/HIV activities
• To provide technical support for the planning and implementation of HIV testing services
• To provide on-going supervision of ICAP-supported HIV care and treatment programs
• To participate in training and mentorship of site facility staff
• Degree in Medicine or Diploma in Clinical Medicine
• At least 5 years of experience with HIV-related health programs
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; ICAP Technical Advisor- HIV Prevention, Care & Treatment Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.