ICAP Monitoring and Evaluation Lead Jobs in Kenya
ICAP Monitoring and Evaluation Lead Jobs in Kenya The M&E Lead positions will be based in the Democratic Republic of Congo, Kenya, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, and Tanzania.
The positions are subject to a successful funding application and final approval by the CDC.
• Oversees the design, review, and implementation of the project’s M&E plan, including the development of project outputs, performance indicators, and targets.
• Works with the Surveillance Lead to provides guidance and direction in strengthening health information systems (HIS), including the revision and upgrade of the laboratory information system (LIS), electronic medical record systems, and linkage of patient records and relevant health information systems to increase surveillance, laboratory, and outbreak response capacity.
• Leads efforts to ensure efficient systems are in place for project staff to collect and compile relevant information for the project and other special reports.
• Ensures improved adherence to national and international M&E standards.
• Designs and oversees the implementation of M&E systems to collect, manage, and disseminate data for reporting progress towards the project objectives.
• Ensures the project team’s alignment of activities with national and international policies, strategic plans, guidelines, and standard operating procedures.
• Provides mentoring and supportive supervision on M&E activities to project staff to inform program planning and improve data quality and service delivery.
• Ensures that routinely collected data summaries are available promptly and a user-friendly format for regular use by the technical team as well and relevant external implementing partners for decision making.
• In coordination with the Project Director and other team members prepares consolidated reports that include concise narratives and relevant tables and graphs to meet report requirements for all donors and stakeholders.
• Leads project’s efforts to build the capacity of staff from relevant government ministries and implementing partners in the area of M&E.
• Ensures high-quality implementation, consistent with national M&E guidelines, protocols, information and reporting systems
• Establishes strategic M&E relationships and alliances with other CDC projects and represents M&E activities in relevant fora
Advanced degree in epidemiology, biostatistics, public health, demography, or related discipline.
Experience, Skills, and Minimum Qualifications
• At least 7 years of experience in the design and implementation of M&E in large, international public health or development projects. At least 5 years of which were spent in a senior or project leadership role.
• Proven expertise in quantitative and qualitative methodologies, operations research, health management information systems, reporting, data quality assessments, data analysis, and presentation.
• High-level computer skills, including the ability to rapidly process and analyze data using the following: MS Excel, MS Access, SPSS or SAS, and Epi-Info Windows.
• Advanced knowledge of individual-level and aggregate HIS.
• Proven experience in M&E and surveillance information
• Experience hiring and supervising personnel and ensuring they acquire the necessary training and skills to meet evolving project needs
• Ability to liaise with senior MOH and county government officials as well as senior members of the donor community.
• Demonstrated competence working within CDC or agencies with similar regulations and procedures.
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of the country context in general and public health situation, in particular, is required.
• Fluent English oral and written communication skills.
• Willingness to travel regionally/locally or overseas approximately 40% of the time.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; ICAP Monitoring and Evaluation Lead Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.